Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<t341vi582kkr6974ndc1rrd74d8ll5mhu9@4ax.com>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: ZFC solution to incorrect questions: reject them
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 21:13:07 -0700
 <usq8rh$etp9$1@dont-email.me> <usqb4a$1l201$32@i2pn2.org>
 <usqcts$froc$1@dont-email.me> <usqh4h$1lvbo$3@i2pn2.org>
 <usqhoj$gtih$2@dont-email.me> <usql2f$1m5uu$2@i2pn2.org>
 <usqmdi$hu9o$1@dont-email.me> <usqn3v$i33s$1@dont-email.me>
 <usqo6h$hubd$3@dont-email.me> <usqp0u$ie7v$1@dont-email.me>
 <usqq3p$iit2$1@dont-email.me> <usqqto$ipr7$1@dont-email.me>
 <usqrcq$iit2$3@dont-email.me> <usqu5h$jamh$1@dont-email.me>
 <usr0in$jp1l$2@dont-email.me> <usr2bv$k5kt$1@dont-email.me>
 <usr3ph$kdfp$2@dont-email.me> <usr7oo$1mk0f$5@i2pn2.org>
 <usr83l$on40$5@dont-email.me>

On 3/12/24 8:55 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 3/12/2024 10:49 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> The Linz Ĥ.H machine gets the wrong answer on its own
>>> machine description no matter how its Linz H is defined.
>>>
>>> This means that it gets the wrong answer on YES and the
>>> wrong answer on NO.
>>>

>> Not quite. It always gets the wrong answer, but only one of them for
>> each quesiton.
>>

> They all gets the wrong answer on a whole class of questions because
> epistemological antinomies are not rejected as semantically invalid input.

But they aren't epistemological antinomies, they are description of
Turing Macnine, and you are proved to be a stupid liar.

>> For EACH SEPARATE definition of H, and thus H^, we have a different
>> question.
>>

> They are all the same epistemological antinomy category of question.

Nope.

The question HAS an answer for this input, as long as the description is
of the ACTUAL TURING MACHINE H^ and not your fake "template" which you
like to lie about.

You are just proving your total incompetence at the topic, and that you
are just a pathological liar.

Remember, H has been DEFINED at this point, (form the arbitrary
selection) and thus so has H^ and thus H^ (H^) has definite behavior, so
the question has a definite answer, and you can't talk of H giving any
answer other than the one its algorithm generates.

So, you prove yourself to be a pathetic ignorant hypocritical
pathological lying idiot.