Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<tpp1vihloa2esq3b7ua31aobsmg2ggc50j@4ax.com>

From: shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Beneath The Hype For Bidem's SOTU Show Address, Red Flags Emerge In CNN Poll
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 19:37:49 -0400

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 15:54:47 -0700, The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 04:30:43 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
>wrote:
>
>>“Actually lower than last year. But you wonder about the denominator. The
>>modern SOTU audience is slanted towards people who like/want to hear the
>>president, but there are more ‘will he collapse’ rubberneckers w Biden,”
>>Semafor reporter David Weigel said in a post to X.
>>
>I think it's less will he collapse physically but will he mentally
>collapse and say something completely appalling.

You mean like a "binder full of women"?

Or maybe he will say something about "grab them by the pussy"?

>Which unfortunately has more than a snowflake's chance in hell of
>happening. Which of course is the whole problem with Biden in an
>election year.

It's smart politics. Trump is hurting himself with his constantly
being in front of the press/public. He just this weekend opened
himself up to E. Jean Carroll starting yet another lawsuit over his
comments about her supposedly lying about her encounter with Trump's
organ.

>(I personally think he'd be completely dead in the water politically
>if he was facing ANYBODY but Trump)

Likely he wouldn't be running if Trump wasn't running.