Article <tth54jpkhobk3ng1urmojc4ue604e0tdi7@4ax.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<tth54jpkhobk3ng1urmojc4ue604e0tdi7@4ax.com>

From: Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Windows Server?sGreatest Moment (was: Windows Server?sGreatest Moment)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 22:12:04 -0400

candycanearter07 <candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid>
wrote:
>Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote at 23:45 this Saturday (GMT):
>> chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>>
>>>Desktop Linux is damn-near priceless, to many of its users.  To many
>>>of them, the offerings of "the big two" don't even come close.
>>
>> Certainly true for me, Apple is just bonkers, and M$ is bloatware.
>> Mint may be "bloated" relative to another distro, but not to Winblows.
>> I didn't wait for Win12 to start taxing my hardware, I flushed Win11 a
>> year before 12's release, and put Mint on, where it belongs.
>
>Apple feels kinda claustrophobic, from what I've used of it..
>and Windows (11) is going downhill with the ads and TPM issues.

Yeah, macOS is so odd (but its Unix components are nice).  Windows is
just something to sell hardware and commercial software, and games.
Linux is the only elite system, that exists today.  M$ crapware has
faded, even as it's still more widely used, that don't mean shit to
me, most people don't really know how software works.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent.  States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.