Article <u6unajttnkj2itd0vbdraf6fvk9s83uhun@4ax.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<u6unajttnkj2itd0vbdraf6fvk9s83uhun@4ax.com>

From: Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Colnago Dream HP
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2024 14:37:08 -0700

On Thu, 01 Aug 2024 20:58:28 GMT, Tom Kunich <cyclintom@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>...do you know the difference between an OLD Facebook account and a current one? I didn't think so.

Tom, the photo of your broken C40 is on the "new" (London) Facebook
photos page:
<https://www.facebook.com/thomas.kunich.1/photos>
The photo was posted on Apr 25, 2024, which was at least a year before
you were kicked off of Facebook.  So, how can the same photo appear on
both the old site and again on the new site, especially since you
didn't have access to the old side?  You must have copied or
re-uploaded all your photos.  In other words, no difference.

Or, maybe that's a photo of your NCIS friend's C40, who has the bad
luck of duplicating all your faults.  For example, you both had
Colnago C40 bicycles and you both became "permanently disabled":

01/06/2023
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/K-cG5lehtd0/m/X3FtbYbXAAAJ>
"I am permanently disabled and so is the cop who managed to get me
back from the last step from death."

He also rescued you from the machinations of the medical profession:
<https://medium.com/@cyclintom/on-dec-18-2009-i-was-riding-my-bicycle-with-a-group-and-we-were-coming-off-of-a-bicycle-trail-9f9d582a9b42>
"Finally my best friend, a Federal Investigator, stepped in. He took
me to a higher end hospital who could find no signs of cancer since
that was all it could be with such a marked weight loss."

There were some other amazing coincidences, where this NCIS, cop,
federal investigator, etc salvaged Tom's credibility before it was
irrecoverably sabotages by Tom.  Links and details if your really want
them.

--
Jeff Liebermann                 jeffl@cruzio.com
PO Box 272      http://www.LearnByDestroying.com