Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ucc2vid49qvuk57s1osfehree4kefh9986@4ax.com>

From: shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Beneath The Hype For Bidem's SOTU Show Address, Red Flags Emerge In CNN Poll
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 00:57:23 -0400

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 21:32:26 -0700, The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 19:37:49 -0400, shawn
><nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>
>>>(I personally think he'd be completely dead in the water politically
>>>if he was facing ANYBODY but Trump)
>>
>>Likely he wouldn't be running if Trump wasn't running.
>
>I agree with you. (I happen to think that in his present mental state
>Trump is the only GOP candidate he COULD beat)
>
>That said I'd be delighted if both of them came down with a 9 month
>dose of mononucleosis or some other debilitating but non-fatal disease
>right about now and I suspect at least 20% of the US voting public
>would agree.(Preferably one they couldn't pass to anybody else)
>
>I don't want either of them dead but if we could arrange their
>permanent removal from the levers of power America would be better for
>it.

That isn't going to happen, so as usual lately, we have to choose
between two people who wouldn't be our first choices for President. I
certainly wouldn't have chosen Hillary Clinton for President but given
the option between her and Trump I had to vote for her. Our current
system makes it hard, if not impossible, for the better candidates to
get the nomination. Not how or even if it would be possible to fix
that.