Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<udl24j9hl9767bhfjc8htmelsclkflfheq@4ax.com>

From: shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Says the Quiet Part Out Loud
Date: Sun, 12 May 2024 19:52:30 -0400

On Sun, 12 May 2024 22:52:05 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>On May 11, 2024 at 5:32:08 PM PDT, "suzeeq" <suzeeq@imbris.com> wrote:

>>>  Why would only Republicans want to make sure of that? Shouldn't every
>>>  American want to ensure that foreign nationals aren't swaying out
>>>  elections?

>>>  But no enforcement of it. It's basically on the honor system.
>>>
>> What Adam said. There's a couple of steps where verification takes place.
>
>And yet despite what Adam said, roughly 4000 non-citizens voted in Nevada in
>the last election.
>

>https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1751458680439271424/pu/vid/avc1/640x512/ifZpVLWhXavuSs4R.mp4?tag=12

Which shows the system is working as it should. They voted improperly
and then those votes were found and removed from the results. This is
much like the people who were in prison, released and then thought
they were eligible to vote so they did so. Only to find out they
weren't allowed to vote so their votes were removed from the count.