Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<usc974$11v8a$1@solani.org>

From: Jan Panteltje <alien@comet.invalid>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,uk.d-i-y
Subject: Re: OT: A lot better than a Covid death shot!
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 11:42:27 GMT

On a sunny day (Thu, 7 Mar 2024 10:47:50 +0000) it happened Colin Bignell
<cpb@bignellREMOVETHIS.me.uk> wrote in
<ns6cnUVBU4EWB3T4nZ2dnZeNn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>:

>On 07/03/2024 10:10, Cursitor Doom wrote:
>> Gut health. *So* important!
>>
>> https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/alteration-gut-microbiota-affects-severity-and-complications-covid-19
>
>A study in The Lancet reported no adverse effects from a man getting 217
>Covid jabs in 29 months:
>
>https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(24)00134-8/fulltext#sec1
>
>--
>Colin Bignell

I never had a COVID shot and have no adverse effects
Never had a cold in my life, seem to have anti-bodies against it and some other things too,
like TBC, tested positive with an arm scratch test in primary school, got xrays 2 or 3 times,
nothing found, Now I am almost 80 ...

Recently was reading that they found a link between COVID shots and long-term COVID.
Many have died from blood cloth from the COVID shots.
Many sporters got heart trouble, some died on the playing field.

Its the evil US its Biological Warfare Department designed COVID (Faulty or something was the bad guys name),
and the US Medical Industrial Complex cashed in on their un-tested medicine,
hiding info about how dangerous those vaccines were.
I knew enough when in an UK test on the hospital staff 2 got sick from 10, and one died later from it.
Hopefully US precedent byethen dies and goes to hell (because of him supporting irael's genocide),
because if he goes to heaven it will be all wars there.
Clearly his COVID shots did not improve his memory or ethics,

Yes gut biome is important.
Am careful, I do not eat humans, way too fat.
When WW3 starts we have to re-evaluate that.