Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uscgs6$12u0v$1@dont-email.me>

From: Bill Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,uk.d-i-y
Subject: Re: OT: A lot better than a Covid death shot!
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 00:52:58 +1100

On 7/03/2024 10:42 pm, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> On a sunny day (Thu, 7 Mar 2024 10:47:50 +0000) it happened Colin Bignell <cpb@bignellREMOVETHIS.me.uk> wrote in <ns6cnUVBU4EWB3T4nZ2dnZeNn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>:
>> On 07/03/2024 10:10, Cursitor Doom wrote:

<snip>

> I never had a COVID shot and have no adverse effects
> Never had a cold in my life, seem to have anti-bodies against it and some other things too,
> like TBC, tested positive with an arm scratch test in primary school, got x-rays 2 or 3 times,
> nothing found, Now I am almost 80 ...
>
> Recently was reading that they found a link between COVID shots and long-term COVID.

But you can't post a link to it.

> Many have died from blood cloth from the COVID shots.

A few. Rather fewer than would have died if they hadn't had that
particular COVID shot - Astra Zeneca - and not been protected against
Covid-19 by it.

> Many sporters got heart trouble, some died on the playing field.

They've been doing that since long before Covid-19 was a problem - there
are some congenital heart defects that only show up in young adults

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudden_cardiac_death_of_athletes

> Its the evil US its Biological Warfare Department designed COVID (Faulty or something was the bad guys name),
> and the US Medical Industrial Complex cashed in on their un-tested medicine,
> hiding info about how dangerous those vaccines were.

Total nonsense.

> I knew enough when in an UK test on the hospital staff 2 got sick from 10, and one died later from it.
> Hopefully US president Biden dies and goes to hell (because of him supporting Israel's genocide),

He doesn't. He hasn't been able to stop them killing off large numbers
of Palestinian kids, but he's doing what he can to discourage them.

> because if he goes to heaven it will be all wars there.
> Clearly his COVID shots did not improve his memory or ethics.

They don't have any effect on either of them.

> Yes gut biome is important.

Even Zero Hedge thinks so, even if their article is irrelevant twaddle.

> Am careful, I do not eat humans, way too fat.
> When WW3 starts we have to re-evaluate that.

Those of us that survive it. Eighty-year olds won't be numerous amongst
the survivors.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney