Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<usd4oo$17cct$1@dont-email.me>

From: super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Alec Baldwin getting away with murder
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 13:32:40 -0600

On 2024-03-07 17:50:50 +0000, Blueshirt said:

> EGK wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 09:59:02 -0700, anim8rfsk
>> <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>>

> https://deadline.com/2024/03/rust-movie-armorer-guilty-shooting-death-1235847983/
>

>> Classic example of shit rolling downhill and our two-tiered
>> justice system.  Baldwin is "loose" with weapons on the set
>> and he fires the fatal shot but because he hired a young and
>> very inexperienced armorer, she ends up being the perfect
>> scapegoat.
>
> It's not about who hired the armourer or who held the gun, the
> interesting thing about this case for me is who put the live
> round in to a "prop" gun ... and was it deliberate?!

It is not beyond the realm of possibility that a gun -- especially one
that had been tampered with to neutralize it -- could go off without
pulling the trigger and just putting it in motion alone, I don't give a
shit what "the FBI says."

Sure would put a cramp in the NRA's and gun industry's style if that
was shown to have happened in a high profile case like this though.