Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<usfv2k$1tk4h$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-03-18 (Monday)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 05:28:55 -0700

On 3/19/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

> What did you watch?

Busy, busy, so just:

soaps: GH - Mon's ep. Well that was anticlimactic! After all of this,
when Joss finds out that Dex was going to carry out a hit on Cyrus for
Sonny, she dumps his ass! That's pretty much all that happened - Ava
continues to throw Nina under the bus to get closer to Sonny. And we get
lectured at by Dr. Kevin and Curtis family (is anyone else thinking that
the timeline doesn't even work on this storyline?! it's not like Curtis
was born in the 1950s!!)

Ride (CW) - Penultimate ep. Also very anticlimactic - so apparently the
dead oldest brother had gambling debts, which the ranch hand(?) girl
knew about, and ran back to her (secretly rich) family to try to cover
the debt, but the dude was already dead at that point. The whole season
has been leading up to... just *this*?!! (No wonder it bombed on Hallmark!)

I only saw some of "Wild Cards" (CW) - in their penultimate, Max gets
caught up in a bank robbery/hostage situation.