Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<usfvnn$1tn4u$2@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Cartoon Logic
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 21:25:10 +0000

On 05/03/2024 11:30, Blueshirt wrote:
> The Doctor wrote:
>
>> In article <xn0oixmgt2x87sn000@news.eternal-september.org>,
>> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:

>>> I get a bit worried about people who seem so obsessed with
>>> the sexual grooming of children that they examine episodes
>>> of a TV show specifically looking for evidence of it!!!
>>
>> Any proof?
>
> You can read can't you?
>
> One person here keeps mentioning sexual-grooming in relation to
> episodes of Doctor Who. Nobody else seems to have picked up on
> these elements in the show, so that person must be REALLY
> looking hard.

Have you watched YouTube recently? Almost every channel has picked up on
these woke perverts sexually grooming children. It's obvious that an
adult is not going to change their sexuality because of it, so it's
clear that these perverts are trying to groom children.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner