Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<usilr1$2hls6$3@dont-email.me>

From: DFS <nospam@dfs.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Feeb is hallucinating again (was How The DuFuS Spent His Saturday
 (2024-03-09))
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 16:54:42 -0500

On 3/9/2024 3:58 PM, Larry A Piet wrote:

> How did that mutherfucking degenerate the DuFuS Supremus
> spend his Saturday (2024-03-09)?
>
> He has searched the web for hours and hours

Not for one second.

> trying to find a place that has my published code for Project Euler #26.

You're a talentless programmer, so I'm confident you plagiarized all or
most of it from somewhere.

You have to live with your actions.  Is it worth it, taking direct
credit for others' work?  You've done it several times, right here on
cola.  And I busted your thieving, copycat ass.

A previous cola poster named Rex Ballard did that, too, but on a much
larger scale.  He claimed Sun Microsystems got hold of some code he
wrote, changed it "a bit", and released it as Java.

heeeee!!!  What a howler that guy was.  Now he's a "woman" named Debbie
Lawrence.