Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uskka8$31g1p$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-03-09 (Saturday)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 08:40:56 -0700

On 3/10/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

> What did you watch?

Yesterday, I focused on taking it easy (which I needed to after the
preceding workweek), so not much:

soaps: Thur's ep's.
    DOOL - I was alarmed in this episode when suddenly there was a
recast of Sloan Peterson - being a "Peacock original", DOOL doesn't
announce recasts ("temporary" or permanent) anymore; so I had to go the
the net to confirm that this was just a temporary recast... Ava fights
with Steve and John about what to do with Clyde once they break him out
of prison - Steve and John seem to convince Ava that they can't let
Clyde go free and need to interrogate him for Tripp's location, but I'm
betting Ava still has other ideas. (And who doesn't think that Clyde
will outsmart Steve and John anyway?!!) Dumb Holly is still pleading
"amnesia" about the drugs. NuTheresa hires TempSloan as Tate's lawyer,
and Sloan warns that they have a tough case; Tate tries to contact Holly
through social media using Theresa's phone.
    GH - Ava shows Sonny that Jason was at the shooting, and then tries
to convince Sonny that Jason is EVOL!1! now (this whole thing seemed
entirely self-serving on Ava's part...). Spinelli and Maxie try to
stonewall Agent Jagger, but eventually Spinelli gives up Jason to keep
Maxie (and himself) out of jail. More drama with Dante's shooting, but
he pulls through surgery.

golf - Day 3 at the Arnold Palmer, but I didn't pay it much attention as
Will Zalatoris was way ahead - he seems to be cruising for the win,
unless he falls apart on Day 4...

Hunting Housewives (Lifetime) - This was OK, though pretty darn
over-the-top (but clearly in a tongue-in-cheek way). I was amused how
they killed off NeNe Leakes almost immediately! Anyway, it was OK,
though I will admit I wasn't totally entertained by it. The ending was
decent, I guess.