Article <usmodo$goc$1@news.misty.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<usmodo$goc$1@news.misty.com>

From: Claus =?iso-8859-1?Q?A=DFmann?= <INVALID_NO_CC_REMOVE_IF_YOU_DO_NOT_POST_ml+sendmail(-no-copies-please)@esmtp.org>
Newsgroups: comp.mail.sendmail
Subject: Re: Is there a RCPT limit for submission?
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 07:03:20 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: <ml+sendmail(-no-copies-please)@esmtp.org>

John Levine  wrote:
> When I'm sending a message to a lot of people via submission to
> 127.0.0.1:25, is there a limit to the number of RCPT TO commands per
> message, or the number of messages I can send per session?

> (If it's in the documentation and I missed it, after you tell me I'm

grep -i 'max.*rec' op.txt
          recipients Maximum number of recipients per envelope
      MaxAliasRecursion=N
                The  maximum  depth  of alias recursion (de-
      MaxRecipientsPerMessage=N
                The maximum number of recipients  that  will
                The  maximum  number of recipients per enve-
                  The  maximum  number of MX records we will

--
Note: please read the netiquette before posting. I will almost never
reply to top-postings which include a full copy of the previous