Article <usn49b$3lhv0$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<usn49b$3lhv0$1@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott2@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: =?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFZlcmlmaWVkIGZhY3QgdGhhdCDEpC5IIOKfqMSk4p+pIOKfqMSk?=
 =?UTF-8?B?4p+pIGFuZCBIIOKfqMSk4p+pIOKfqMSk4p+pIGhhdmUgZGlmZmVyZW50IGJlaGF2?=
 =?UTF-8?Q?ior_--Foundations--?=
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 09:25:46 -0500
 <usiufa$2j99n$1@dont-email.me> <usiukh$2jaj3$1@dont-email.me>
 <usiuup$2jdc7$2@dont-email.me> <usj254$2jutc$2@dont-email.me>
 <usj2e3$2jut2$1@dont-email.me> <usj2je$2jutc$3@dont-email.me>
 <usj2rs$2jut2$2@dont-email.me> <usj32s$2k5id$1@dont-email.me>
 <usjd20$2plge$1@dont-email.me> <usjef5$1cf5q$6@i2pn2.org>
 <usjfj8$2q613$1@dont-email.me> <usjgs6$1cf5q$7@i2pn2.org>
 <usjhks$2qhfq$1@dont-email.me> <usjj7v$1cf5q$8@i2pn2.org>
 <uskg1p$30hr1$1@dont-email.me> <KEkHN.386271$vFZa.185803@fx13.iad>
 <uskog1$32h3c$1@dont-email.me> <uskpe3$32l00$1@dont-email.me>
 <uskq04$32h3c$3@dont-email.me> <usksvk$33a1p$5@dont-email.me>
 <uskubp$33lov$3@dont-email.me> <usl0u7$34bnj$1@dont-email.me>
 <usljen$385ff$1@dont-email.me> <hItHN.366352$q3F7.153154@fx45.iad>
 <uslrcc$3d3q0$1@dont-email.me> <uslsgn$1enef$20@i2pn2.org>
 <usm1ib$3ebq5$1@dont-email.me> <usm3ho$1enef$23@i2pn2.org>
 <usm5h9$3f27j$1@dont-email.me> <usm7mf$1enef$26@i2pn2.org>

On 3/11/2024 1:17 AM, Richard Damon wrote:
> On 3/10/24 10:40 PM, olcott wrote:

>>> It might have done what you THOUGHT you were saying, but it doesn't
>>> do what you ACTUALLY SAID.
>>>

>> I always claimed that H1(D,D) returns 1 and H(D,D) returns 0 and you
>> always said it was impossible even though that is what actual code
>> actually did. The code always discloses that H and H1 have their own
>> address.
>
> No, we said it was impossible if they were the COMPUTATIONS you were
> claiming them to be.

I never ever claimed that they were the same computation.

> That was expalined, and you ignored it, so it wasn't an "Honest
> Mistake", but a willful disreguard for the truth, and thus a LIE.

You never ever bothered to look at the code proving that it was correct.