Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uso4q4$184pn$2@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <Physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: X is Alive!
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 18:40:51 -0500

On 3/11/2024 3:50 PM, Farley Flud wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Mar 2024 13:16:55 -0500, chrisv wrote:
>

>>> Jeezuzz, will you shut up man?
>>
>> You ask that like the dumb fsck doesn't have a decades-old reputation
>> as an obnoxious, lying POS.
>>

> Decades old?
>
> Holy shiite!  I always knew that the DuFuS was a sexually impotent dud
> but to think that he has not experienced a sexual orgasm in DECADES makes
> him even more of a TOTAL DEGENERATE.
>
> Of course, that explains why he is Stallman's groupie.
>
> Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
>
> Aside: The fact that his wife is a loathsome dog is NOT an excuse.

His wife might have a dick bigger than mine :-)

I'm 80% sure DFS's brain is a woman's brain. Unless he's some sort of
artist.

Artists (musicians, etc) use their brains differently from ordinary
mortals. That's how they turn out artists. And for them, woman or man
attributes are meaningless, cause such groupings really don't apply to
them. It would be like trying to apply or discuss differences of
viscosity in the engine oil, as means of comparing a Toyota and a
Ferrari. A Toyota with the engine oil that's in a Ferrari, doesn't
become a Ferrari, and vice versa. The difference between artists and
ordinary mortals is way beyond what they do in something as unremarkable
and mundane as sex.