Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<usog5h$3uvtr$1@dont-email.me>

From: Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: ChatGPT reviews from Doctor Who all 7 parts of MArco Polo and
 rates out of 10
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 13:54:45 +1100

The Doctor wrote on 12/3/24 2:41 am:
> In article <usn58i$3lopf$1@dont-email.me>, solar penguin
> <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Binky brought us a bot's bull:
> ^^^^^
>
> Watch the Mouth Idlehnads-paedo-mouth Feathered Beard Solar Penguin!

Why, asswipe?? Are YOU, asswipe, saying interesting stuff, asswipe??

What the HELL is "Idlehnads", anyway, asswipe??

>>> Part 6: "Mighty Kublai Khan" As tensions escalate between the
>>> travelers and Tegana, the Doctor's true identity is revealed,
>>> leading to a dramatic showdown at the court of Kublai Khan.
>>
>> No! The Doctor's true identity isn't revealed and the showdown
>> doesn't happen until part 7.
>>
>> You really need to give ChatGPT better prompts.
>
> Or yet again prove that ChatGPt is as limited as the information it
> is given.

So, when SOMETHING with limited capabilities is feed information by
SOMEONE with limited capabilities .... the output is *GARBAGE* !!

So who/what benefits!! Of course, the All Important Precious Post Count
...... Any Garbage will do as long as it's a Post!!
--
Daniel