Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<usp02t$5nsd$4@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden To Deploy U.S. Military To Gaza To Help The Palestinians:
 Report
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 03:26:21 -0400
 <usmtsm$3k3rf$1@dont-email.me>
 <atropos-638F7C.12321211032024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com>

On 3/11/24 3:32 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <usmtsm$3k3rf$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/10/24 6:23 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> I don't care why they did it, I'm just glad that it was rejected. That
>>> bill was an abomination that would only have legalized the massive
>>> migrant hordes' flow into this country.

>>> Be that as it may, the nation dodged a bullet by rejecting that abortion
>>> masquerading as 'border security'.
>>>
>>> I sure as hell wouldn't want them to vote *for* such appalling
>>> legislation to the detriment of America merely to stick a thumb in
>>> Trump's eye.
>
>> Then why did the most conservative Republicans craft the bill, and
>> praise it to high heaven?
>
> Because he's a politician and lying in his own self-interest is what a
> politician reflexively does.
>
> Just like lying to win on Usenet on any given day is what you
> reflexively do.

You can dance around all you like, but nothing will change what
happened.  You can rationalize and retcon it all you like, but nothing
you say now will change what happened.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0