Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uspohh$b3b1$1@dont-email.me>

From: solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Subject: Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPT
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:23:45 -0000 (UTC)

Binky brought us more bot bullshit:

> Part 1: "The Sea of Death"
> In the opening episode, the Doctor and his companions arrive
> on the planet Marinus and are immediately drawn into a
> quest to retrieve the microcircuits.

No! It wasn’t immediately. It didn’t happen until near the end
of the episode.

> They encounter various challenges, including deadly traps
> and hostile natives, as they search for the first key.

No! They don’t search for the key until episode two.

> Part 2: "The Velvet Web"
> The travelers arrive in the city of Morphoton, where they are
> ensnared by the hypnotic influence of the city's rulers. **Barbara
> is captured and replaced by an android duplicate,** leading to
> a tense confrontation with the city's inhabitants.

No! As you suspected, nobody is replaced by an android duplicate.

> Part 3: "The Screaming Jungle"
> In this episode, the Doctor and his companions journey through
> the treacherous Screaming Jungle in search of the third key.

No! The Doctor isn’t in this episode.

> They encounter dangerous creatures and rival factions vying
> for control of the jungle, leading to a thrilling adventure.

No! There aren’t any rival factions.

> Part 4: "The Snows of Terror"
> As the travelers continue their quest, they arrive in the frozen
> wastelands of the Snowcap Mountains. They must contend with
> subzero temperatures, avalanches, and the machinations
> of a ruthless warlord as they search for the fourth key.

No! There isn’t warlord.

> Part 5: "Sentence of Death"
> In this episode, the Doctor is accused of murder and must
> stand trial in a futuristic courtroom. With his life on the line,
> the Doctor must unravel the mystery of the murder and clear
> his name before it's too late.

No! Ian is accused of murder, not the Doctor.

> **I thought this was Susan**

No! It was Ian. Susan is kidnapped by the murderers.

> The ** ** is me questioning ChatGPT.

Please try harder.

--
solar penguin