Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<usqhfn$gi1b$4@dont-email.me>

From: Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: This FOSS Thang :-)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 17:29:26 -0400

-hh wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 3/11/24 7:25 PM, Joel wrote:
>>
>> I use Edge as a third browser under Linux, actually, it's not like I
>> care about M$ software, having some philosophical need to purge it,
>> it's specifically what is currently Win11, the bloat.  But Edge under
>> Linux is what I view my Hotmail/Outlook email with, and serves as a
>> third browser with regard to logging in to a site on behalf of someone
>> who visits me.
>
> The funny thing about 'bloat' is that it isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Well, there's bloat due to good practise and there's bloat due to bad
practise... Cue Windows.

My gawd, GIMP on Linux is a second or two for the launch. On Windows it
is that time just to know that your click worked.

--
October 12, the Discovery.

It was wonderful to find America, but it would have been more wonderful to miss
it.