Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<usqpk7$ij03$1@dont-email.me>

From: super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: The Oscars: Why Hollywood Remains A Dangerous Place For The Creation Of Culture - The real lack of morality at the Oscars arose because Hollywood has decided to root for Hamas.
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 18:48:23 -0500

On 2024-03-12 08:30:52 +0000, Ubiquitous said:

> My second main concern was seeing the film “Barbie” fail. I got my
> wish. It did not do well. It won one award, Best Original Song, which
> is the only Oscar that “Barbie” should have been up for in the first
> place.

Looks like the author of this uncredited article is none other than Ben
Shapiro at DailyWire.com.

Barbie is hardly a failure, it's the highest grossing film of 2023 and
the highest grossing film in Warner Bros.' 100 year history, earning
over $1.4 billion worldwide. It was directed by a female and its
storyline isn't conservatively correct, which is probably why Shapiro
is grunting about it.

> Here'’s the way Hollywood thinks of itself: If everyone would think like
> Hollywood does, they, too, would have massively dysfunctional
> marriages, drug problems, and screwed-up children. Then everything
> would be better.

I daresay Hollywood has bigger share of dysfunctional marriages, drug
problems, and screwed up children than your typical Trump-voting red
state.

> Jimmy Kimmel should never host the Oscars again. He is not good at
> hosting the Oscars because he’'s an unpleasant human being.

If unpleasant human beings are off limits to the right they have a
funny way of showing it in their presidential nominees.