Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<usrkau$r719$1@dont-email.me>

From: Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPT
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 18:24:11 +1100

The Doctor wrote on 13/03/2024 1:30 am:
> In article <uspohh$b3b1$1@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin  <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Binky brought us more bot bull*:
>   ^^^^^
>   Watch the mouth Idlehands peado-mouth Feather bearded SP!

He CAN'T SEE his mouth, "Yellow Beard Yadallee"!!

>>> Part 1: "The Sea of Death"
>>> In the opening episode, the Doctor and his companions arrive
>>> on the planet Marinus and are immediately drawn into a
>>> quest to retrieve the microcircuits.
>>
>> No! It wasn't immediately. It didn't happen until near the end
>> of the episode.
>>
>>> They encounter various challenges, including deadly traps
>>> and hostile natives, as they search for the first key.
>>
>> No! They don't search for the key until episode two.
>
> So why were they enlisted and what about the enemy who murders the keeper?
>
>>> Part 2: "The Velvet Web"
>>> The travelers arrive in the city of Morphoton, where they are
>>> ensnared by the hypnotic influence of the city's rulers. **Barbara
>>> is captured and replaced by an android duplicate,** leading to
>>> a tense confrontation with the city's inhabitants.
>>
>> No! As you suspected, nobody is replaced by an android duplicate.
>
> And what about the delusion of Avarice?
>
>>> Part 3: "The Screaming Jungle"
>>> In this episode, the Doctor and his companions journey through
>>> the treacherous Screaming Jungle in search of the third key.
>>
>> No! The Doctor isn't in this episode.
>
> The doctor moves ahead!
>
>>> They encounter dangerous creatures and rival factions vying
>>> for control of the jungle, leading to a thrilling adventure.
>>
>> No! There aren't any rival factions.
>>
>>> Part 4: "The Snows of Terror"
>>> As the travelers continue their quest, they arrive in the frozen
>>> wastelands of the Snowcap Mountains. They must contend with
>>> subzero temperatures, avalanches, and the machinations
>>> of a ruthless warlord as they search for the fourth key.
>>
>> No! There isn't warlord.
>
> Exactly! What War Lord?
>
>>> Part 5: "Sentence of Death"
>>> In this episode, the Doctor is accused of murder and must
>>> stand trial in a futuristic courtroom. With his life on the line,
>>> the Doctor must unravel the mystery of the murder and clear
>>> his name before it's too late.
>>
>> No! Ian is accused of murder, not the Doctor.
>>
>>> **I thought this was Susan**
>>
>> No! It was Ian. Susan is kidnapped by the murderers.
>
> My mistake.
>
> And the Doctor was the lawyer/advocate in this case.
>
>>> The ** ** is me questioning ChatGPT.
>>
>> Please try harder.
>
> Even the synopsis of Episode 6 is wrong!

SO, IF EVEN *YOU* , "Yellow Beard Yadallee", CAN IDENTIFY THAT *WHAT
YOU, "Yellow Beard Yadallee" ARE POSTING IS WRONG* , "Yellow Beard
Yadallee", WHY BOTHER POSTING IT, "Yellow Beard Yadallee"??

Oh, of course, the All Important Precious Post Count!!
--
Daniel