Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uss7b3$uuv8$2@dont-email.me>

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Ignites Widespread Backlash For Apologizing Over Calling Laken Riley Murder Suspect 'Illegal'
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 08:48:35 -0400

nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com wrote:
> The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>>On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 04:30:44 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
>>wrote:

>>>"And I shouldn't have used ‘illegal,’ it's undocumented,” Biden
>>>claimed, even though the correct legal terminology is, in fact,
>>>“illegal alien.”
>>>
>>>“What I'm not going to do, what I won't do, I'm not gonna treat any,
>>>any, any of these people with disrespect,” Biden later added. “Look,
>>>they built the country. The reason our economy is growing. We have to
>>>control the border and more orderly flow, but I don't share his view at
>>>all.”
>>
>>Uh wait a minute - if I understand correctly he's calling the illegal
>>aliens not those who came to America legally (like my forebears 300
>>years ago) the builders of America? (Including a great-great
>>grandfather of mine who got his 70 year pin from Union Pacific nearly
>>100 years ago? This is of couse my father's side - my mother's
>>grandfather was busy commanding a ship in the Royal Navy - admittedly
>>a small one but any ship command is a command)
>
>No, that's you reading into it.

             TROLL-O-METER

              5*    6*   *7
         4*                  *8
      3*                        *9
     2*                          *10
    1*              |             *stuporous
    0*             -*-            *catatonic
     *              |\            *comatose
      *               \          *clinical death
       *               \        *biological death
         *             _\/    *demonic apparition
             *     *     *damned for all eternity

>>Are you sure he hasn't proven his own case of dementia?
>
>The only one I see showing signs of possible dementia is Trump

             TROLL-O-METER

              5*    6*   *7
         4*                  *8
      3*                        *9
     2*                          *10
    1*              |             *stuporous
    0*             -*-            *catatonic
     *              |\            *comatose
      *               \          *clinical death
       *               \        *biological death
         *             _\/    *demonic apparition
             *     *     *damned for all eternity

> With Biden I see a man that is clearly slowing down due to his age
> but still appears to have a full grasp of his faculties.

             TROLL-O-METER

              5*    6*   *7
         4*                  *8
      3*                        *9
     2*                          *10
    1*              |             *stuporous
    0*             -*-            *catatonic
     *              |\            *comatose
      *               \          *clinical death
       *               \        *biological death
         *             _\/    *demonic apparition
             *     *     *damned for all eternity