Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uss7ln$uuv8$3@dont-email.me>

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Ignites Widespread Backlash For Apologizing Over Calling Laken Riley Murder Suspect 'Illegal'
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 08:54:14 -0400

atropos@mac.com wrote:
> shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>> The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

>>>Uh wait a minute - if I understand correctly he's calling the illegal
>>>aliens not those who came to America legally (like my forebears 300
>>>years ago) the builders of America? (Including a great-great
>>>grandfather of mine who got his 70 year pin from Union Pacific nearly
>>>100 years ago? This is of couse my father's side - my mother's
>>>grandfather was busy commanding a ship in the Royal Navy - admittedly
>>>a small one but any ship command is a command)
>>
>> No, that's you reading into it. I'm sure what he meant was immigrants
>> built the country, whether they were documented or undocumented or
>> slaves.
>>
>> >Are you sure he hasn't proven his own case of dementia?
>>
>> The only one I see showing signs of possible dementia is Trump
>
>Really?
>
>When he was yelling at the press about how insulted he was that the DOJ
>said he couldn't even remember when his son died, and he said he carries
>around a rosary to remember his son "from Our Lady of the... um... Our
>Lady of the... well, you know..."
>
>In the middle of indignantly denying accusations that he can't even
>remember key personal details, he blanks out on a key personal detail.
>And that was minutes after he told everyone that Mexico and Gaza share a
>border.

When asked about his stolen top secret documents, Senile Resident Joke Biden
was unable to remember the month AND year his son died from cancer and was
also unable to remember when he was VP and Trump was elected. Lastly, he keep
babbling about how his car parked next to the stolen documents went "vroom
vroom!" when he drove it. much to the chagrin of the interviewers.

>And you still say the only person losing it is Trump? Seriously?
>
>Let me ask you this. If you owned a business, would you hire Biden to
>run it without supervision? I sure wouldn't. Yet he's running the United
>States of America.

Would you get in a car Senile Joe was driving?

--
Let's go Brandon!