Article <ussdtl$109go$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ussdtl$109go$1@dont-email.me>

From: Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-03-12 (Tuesday)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 07:40:54 -0700

On 3/13/2024 5:46 AM, shawn wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Mar 2024 05:28:31 -0700, "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/13/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>>
>>> What did you watch?
>>
>> Needed a nap yesterday, so just soaps (and game shows):
>>
>> soaps: Tues' ep's (I misspoke in the previous WDYW? thread - obviously I
>> was watching Mon's episodes in that one).
>>     DOOL - Tripp and Wendy survive (duh!). John and Steve are sweating
>> buckets that Rafe will figure out that they were involved in Clyde
>> Weston escaping jail (again, no Clyde this ep). Dumb Holly is a moral
>> coward, and lets EJ once again have Tate arrested rather than admit that
>> the drugs were hers.
>>     GH - NuDrew is such a ponce! whining to Carly about Jason's return.
>> Jason's son, Daniel(?), finds Jason hiding out, and is convinced to help
>> Jason, after Jason denies shooting Dante. Laura conspires to have
>> Heather Webber sent clear across the country to San Quentin (so I guess
>> Heather is off the show now!). Booby Vista (Eva LaRue) is back and still
>> in total denial about Blaze being a lesbian.
>
> Are you sure it isn't "Boobie Vista" as in she's a bird like a Boobie?
> LOL.
>
>> Wheel of Fortune - Sometime Pat has to herd cats! But the lady did
>> really well with letter selection on the final puzzle, though she didn't
>> win the million.
>>
>> Jeopardy - Final Jeopardy was "World Theater"?! Oh, **** you, Jeopardy!!
>> [finger]
>>
>> What did you watch?
>
> Coming to the final episodes of THE BLACKLIST Season One where the
> tail of Berlin is finally revealed. Been binging on the season all
> week long so while I've enjoyed watching James Spader chew the scenery
> I haven't bothered with discussing each episode as I've watched since
> they've all been discussed long ago.

The first couple of seasons were pretty good then the show went down hill.

> Other than that about all I've watched was a good deal of Youtube.
>
> What did you watch?

I watched:

Night Court - "Wheelers of Fortune" - The Wheelers are back!  And there
luck is as bad as ever.  The episode was a bit underwhelming.  I think
they relied too much on nostalgia to sale this episode.  But at least
the finally brought the characters back.