Article <ussf42$10ifl$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ussf42$10ifl$1@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott2@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.logic,comp.theory
Subject: Re: ZFC solution to incorrect questions: reject them --undecidability
 decider--
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 10:01:21 -0500

On 3/13/2024 4:44 AM, Mikko wrote:

>>> So they aren't identical.
>>>
>>> "Identical except ..." means DIFFERENT.
>>>
>>> So you LIE
>>
>> Not at all. I did not know these details until
>
> To claim something as truth without knowing it is to lie.

That I have acknowledged my mistakes is sufficient reason
to conclude that these mistakes were never known falsehoods
with the intent to deceive.

The current focus is this can H(D,D) always detect when its
input is calling itself with its same parameters such that
the correctly simulated D(D) would never stop running unless
aborted.

*Hypothesis*
I say that if it is detectable then a machine can detect it
and it cannot be undetectable.

If the above is true then this gives us two things:
(a) An alternative decidable criteria for the halting problem
(b) A way for every machine to correctly decide its own
undecidability on the original halting problem criteria.