Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ussj3b$11b9b$1@dont-email.me>

From: AJL <noemail@none.com>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Samsung account
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 16:09:15 -0000 (UTC)

On 3/13/24 7:12 AM, Richmond wrote:

>I don't remember why I did it, but I created a Samsung account, probably
>I thought it would be useful or helpful. But then I got pestered for
>ages about agreeing to new terms and conditions. Eventually I signed in
>and agreed to them because there was no way to stop the
>notifications. Then I got pestered with notices about logging into my
>account, although it wasn't me, it was the phone. I've now deleted my
>Samsung account but I wonder what the point of it was, and why I
>couldn't turn of notifications? I would ask Samsung but it seems they
>don't like people contacting them.

I'm posting this with a Samsung Galaxy S9FE tablet which I recently
 acquired. Likewise it kept bugging me to turn on the Samsung account. I
 have a Samsung Galaxy S10+ phone so I went through the same thing with it
 some years back. My solution was to use my fake name and email and sign in
 then, and so did it again with this tablet. No more bugging and everything
 is working fine. If you can't fight it, join it...  ;)