Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ust0b3$149uv$1@dont-email.me>

From: AJL <noemail@none.com>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Samsung account
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 12:55:13 -0700

On 3/13/2024 10:50 AM, Andrew wrote:

> Since I have no accounts on my phone (for privacy reasons), I asked
> the question over on XDA long ago of what good the Samstung Store
> was.
>
> Everyone has different reasons, as with Frank & the Samsung Cloud or
> AJL in the case of just doing everything that he's told by
> marketing...

Got that wrong. Samsung marketing certainly didn't instruct me to sign
in with fake credentials. But the fake credentials did give me access to
the Samsung Store which I didn't have before. However so far I've not
seen anything I need or that I haven't already gotten from the (gasp)
Google Play Store. Scary, huh Arlen...  8-O