Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ustaie$2qlb$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

From: Andrew <andrew@spam.net>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Samsung account
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 22:49:52 -0000 (UTC)

Richmond wrote on Wed, 13 Mar 2024 22:26:17 +0000 :

> As far as I remember they were notifications, but when I went into the
> notifications options they were not listed so I couldn't block them or
> see what app they were coming from. I have now created a new account

You can set up a one-tap shortcut to ALL your notification history.
It has been discussed many times on this newsgroup how to do that.

Note I have one-tap shortcuts to both the "Notification log" and to the
"Notification history" both of which are on Android Samsung phones.

I'm not really sure what the difference is, but tapping my one-tap
shortcuts to each, I see my Notification log is much more detailed than my
Notification history but I'd have to dig into the intents to see exactly
which activity each of them calls (as I forgot since I set it up long ago).

Actually, since I try to always be helpful and to save others the time and
effort to figure things out that I already figured out, I looked at the
intent of the shortcuts.

The Notification log brings up this Android activity in my shortcut.
com.android.settings/com.android.settings.Settings$NotificationStationActivity

The Notification history brings up this Android activity in my shortcut.
com.android.settings/com.android.settings.notification.history.NotificationHistoryActivity

Please keep in mind that any setting you use more than once a day
you probably want to put into a folder of shortcuts for easy access.

That way, every setting you use a lot is a single tap away at all times.
(This has been discussed a hundred times already so that's all you need.)