Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ustceg$16jdp$2@dont-email.me>

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Subject: Re: House GOP exposes 'woke' items in Biden's bloated wasteful
 un-American $7.3 trillion budget
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 23:21:52 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-03-13, Scout <me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

> "Dump Biden" <dump.biden@flush.turds> wrote in message
>> Biden's budget includes $3 billion to 'advance gender equity and equality
>> worldwide'
>>
>> House Republicans are furious over "woke" programs President Biden wants
>> to fund in his $7.3 trillion budget request.
>>
>> Biden released his 188-page proposal to fund the federal government on
>> Monday. It lays out roughly $5 trillion in tax increases overall, which
>> the White House said would be split evenly between corporations and the
>> top 2% of earners.
>
> And which will ultimately paid by the working class...
>
> And you thought you had inflation BEFORE.....

Indeed.
Ever notice that unless you know where to look, finding the actual, complete text of these various
bills and executive orders is is quite difficult to locate?
That is done on purpose to keep the people ignorant.

Also take note of how some of the search engine algorithms are boosting liberal perspectives to
the top of the returned data.
This is a new development that seems to be creeping into the Internet.

Take notice.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.