Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<usuft4$1hb4v$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Beneath The Hype For Bidem?s SOTU Show Address, Red Flags Emerge
 In CNN Poll
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 05:26:59 -0400

On 3/13/24 1:05 AM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 19:24:22 -0400, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> (Remember when I asked you to name another president who has done
>> this... and you still haven't managed to come up with a name for me yet?)
>>
>> Except that issues like abortion and IVF is overwhelming popular with
>> people in BOTH political parties.  And EVERY other Republican opponent
>> is against it.
>>
>> Except that he's already helped millions of people with his drug
>> negotiation plan, and is literally saving lives of diabetics by lowering
>> and capping the price of insulin.
>>
>> Except for that, and about 50 other reasons, sure... Biden is dead in
>> the water.
>
> When you consider the bills actually passed by Congress would you say
> 2016-2020 was especially outside the norm during GOP terms? I wouldn't
> - despite all the over the top rhetoric by the President. Obviously
> COVID was front and center for the last year of it but beyond that I'd
> way pretty normal in Congress.
>
> Nor do I think Trump refused to sign all that many bills passed by
> Congress again notwithstanding his rhetoric.

Outside of cutting taxes and breaking treaties and agreements, Trump
didn't do much creating in his 4 years.

He's the only president to come up with a net job loss after 4 years.
Quite the record there...

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0