Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<usug52$1hdie$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Beneath The Hype For Bidem's SOTU Show Address, Red Flags Emerge
 In CNN Poll
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 05:31:13 -0400

On 3/12/24 8:02 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <tpp1vihloa2esq3b7ua31aobsmg2ggc50j@4ax.com>,
>   shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 15:54:47 -0700, The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
>> wrote:

>>> I think it's less will he collapse physically but will he mentally
>>> collapse and say something completely appalling.
>>
>> You mean like a "binder full of women"?
>
> What exactly was wrong with that statement? I couldn't get any of our
> resident progs to coherently explain it at the time and never have
> since. Maybe you can be the one.
>
>>> (I personally think he'd be completely dead in the water politically
>>> if he was facing ANYBODY but Trump)
>>
>> Likely he wouldn't be running if Trump wasn't running.
>
> Why because the Kwisatz Haderach, the Chosen One, the only one capable
> of defeating Trump?
>
> There's actually a lot of other Democrats out there who would do better
> against Trump, so if Trump is his fear, why not step aside for one of
> them?

Why should a successful president step aside just because the media says
he's old?

Sure he's old, but he's been amazingly successful.  I'm pleasantly
surprised.

And we've seen the Biden - Trump match up once already.  Trump hasn't
managed to look any better than in 2020, and he's got 91 felony charges,
2 major monetary losses and a rape under his belt not.

Add the repeal of Roe v Wade to that, and Biden shouldn't have anything
to worry about.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0