Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ut0p26$2bri$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

From: Andrew <andrew@spam.net>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Samsung account
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 06:15:34 -0000 (UTC)

Andrew wrote on Wed, 13 Mar 2024 22:49:52 -0000 (UTC) :

> The Notification log brings up this Android activity in my shortcut.
> com.android.settings/com.android.settings.Settings$NotificationStationActivity
>
> The Notification history brings up this Android activity in my shortcut.
> com.android.settings/com.android.settings.notification.history.NotificationHistoryActivity
>
> Please keep in mind that any setting you use more than once a day
> you probably want to put into a folder of shortcuts for easy access.

I realize 999 out of 1,000 people have no idea how to create a one-tap
shortcut to any public activity in Android, but even though most people are
ignorant, it's very useful to make one-tap shortcuts to public activities
which are five levels deep or even those which are hidden from the GUI.

But it's useful to know for that 1 out of 1,000 people who are smart enough
to learn how to make an Android shortcut - which no marketing tells you how
to do it (so those who only do what marketing feeds them, won't know it).

However, since making efficient one-tap shortcuts is de rigueur for
anything you use more than once a day, here's what those two notification
shortcuts look like on my phone (I put both of them into my shortcuts
folder in the dock along with myriad privacy related shortcuts & others).

 <https://i.postimg.cc/6Q5W7QR8/onetapnotificationshortcuts.jpg>