Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ut1eff$292ni$2@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Beneath The Hype For Bidem?s SOTU Show Address, Red Flags Emerge
 In CNN Poll
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 08:21:03 -0400

On 3/14/24 5:12 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 05:26:59 -0400, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Outside of cutting taxes and breaking treaties and agreements, Trump
>> didn't do much creating in his 4 years.
>>
>> He's the only president to come up with a net job loss after 4 years.
>> Quite the record there...
>
> In fairness who IS going to look good after a major pandemic when
> vaccines were not fully "rolled out" yet?
>
> Though no question, he was his own worst enemy with respect to
> re-election. Biden was an OK candidate but certainly not great.
>
> Again I don't think Biden would have sought a second term facing
> anybody BUT Trump (nor do I think he could beat anybody but Trump)

Well, certainly NOT the guy who took the Pandemic Playbook Obama left
him and tossed it in the garbage..

And NOT the guy who DISBANDED the team Obama set up to watch for future
pandemics.

Biden might not have run if it was anybody except Trump, I agree.  Biden
is a flawed candidate, but he's got one hell of a record to run on.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0