Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ut1sts$2bqrh$2@dont-email.me>

From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Karma Comes for Deadspin
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 16:27:40 -0000 (UTC)

BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>>Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:13:22 +0000 BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>:

>>>Deadspin tried to drag a little kid for PC woke bullshit and it
>>>bankrupted the company and everyone's on the unemployment line.

>>>You love to see it.

>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM4PrYuCd8U

>>A great story but man, that woman talks FAST. This seems to be an
>>emerging trend in videos with presenters talking a mile a minute and
>>never stopping for breath. Let's just say I'm not a fan of that.....

>Yes, but Brett's adorableness more than makes up for it.

>What I don't get is why every YouTuber wears huge honkin' headphones just
>to sit and talk into a microphone.

It's a radio thing. Either she is working with an engineer cuing her,
or she's monitoring her own sound quality as her own engineer.

These aren't truly videos but just a video recording of a podcast.

People do this in Zoom meetings all the time. I wear headphone with a
microphone, and I use either a laptop or desktop computer without a
camera because who cares what I look like.