Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ut2a3r.kd0.1@ID-201911.user.individual.net>

From: Frank Slootweg <this@ddress.is.invalid>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Can oe tell what apps have used data?
Date: 15 Mar 2024 19:12:53 GMT

Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:
> Frank Slootweg wrote on 15 Mar 2024 16:14:11 GMT :
>
> >   If your phone does not have those statistics - mine (Samsung Galaxy
> > A51 Android 13) doesn't have stats in the detail Any mentioned
>
> My Samsung Galaxy on Android 13 has them.
> No need for additional apps.

  But we don't know which phone *Chris* has, do we!? :-)

  But point taken, it depends on how you interpret Andy's "the last four
months". I agree, you can interpret our (your and mine) stats as being
equal to what Andy described.

  Anyway, the (snipped) My Data Manager app I mentioned, gives much more
stats than that, for example also per week or day and not just for 4
months, but also forever and it has also other functions, such as data
usage alarms, data plans, etc.. No comparison with what the phone
offers.

  But indeed, Chris may not *need* such a powerful app, but if he tries
it, I'm sure he'll *like* it.