Article <ut2d0o$2ffu8$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ut2d0o$2ffu8$1@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott2@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: Proof that H(D,D) meets its abort criteria
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 16:02:13 -0500

On 3/15/2024 3:41 PM, Richard Damon wrote:
> On 3/15/24 1:16 PM, olcott wrote:
>
>> To the best of my current knowledge all of your rebuttals
>> to this relied on counter-factual assumptions that cannot
>> possibly be supported with correct reasoning because they
>> are counter-factual.
>>

> Which is a meaningless subjective statement
>
> Since you fail to ever point out an actual couter-factual assumption,

*I pointed out the facts and you disagreed*
(a) The behavior of every H(D,D) is identical because it is the same
code and data.

(b) The executed H(D,D) always has at least one execution trace more
data than any of its simulated instances.

(c) This entails that the executed H(D,D) sees its abort status criteria
sooner than any of its simulated instances.

(d) We assume (the design criteria) that each H(D,D) aborts its
simulation as soon as its abort status criteria has been met.

(e) (a)(b)(c)(d) Entail that unless the executed H(D,D) aborts its
simulation that none of the simulated instances of H(D,D) ever will.