Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ut56nm$347u6$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: TV news for March 9-16, 2024
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 22:33:26 -0000 (UTC)

Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>	CW news

>The CW, Roku, Stan & Jeff Wachtel Team For Comedic Procedural 'Good
>Cop/Bad Cop' Starring Leighton Meester  (March 11)

Oh my gawd.

I cannot tell what Stan is, an Australian streaming service? A
production company? The article fails to explain.

It's an international joint production produced in Australia but
supposed to be the Pacific Northwest. Vancouver is no longer good enough
to substitute for Seattle these days.

It's quirky. The stars are brother and sister cops; their dad is police
chief. Never ever ever ever ever seen this setup before.

She has to go to Australia to make tv for The (I refuse to drop the
definite article) C-Wub to ruin her career?

>Mary Lynn Rajskub,

Chloe!