Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ut5s9m$3bjd7$2@dont-email.me>

From: The Real Bev <bashley101@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: No fault cell phone law
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 21:41:25 -0700

On 3/16/24 4:53 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2024-03-16, Thuma <thuma@att.net> wrote:
>> Anyone running their mouth on a cell phone and jaywalking should be
>> considered fair game to stop and beat the shit out of them, or just run
>> them over.
>>
>> It is not the responsibility of automobile drivers with the right-of-way
>> to yield to someone who is more concerned with their self-absorbed
>> rudeness than personal safety.
>>
>> Take a bat to their skulls or just hit the gas and run over them.
>>
>> Pass a law to protect these drivers and absolve them of liability.
>
> Pick any high traffic road in NYS and if you travel any decent distance you are certain to see
> accidents and the vast majority of them are rear end accidents.
>
> It's out of control.

My grandson and I were both hit in signaled crosswalks by women who
couldn't possibly have hit us if they'd been watching where they were
going.  I was lucky and the bitch only broke my bicycle seat so I just
yelled at her;  grandson spent several days in the hospital and HIS
bitch's insurance didn't cover the whole cost.

There should have been jail time for his bitch.

--
Cheers, Bev
   I'd rather not have neighbors. If I can see them, they're too close.