Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ut7k62$3ndra$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-03-16 (Saturday)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 13:35:13 -0700

On 3/17/24 11:18 AM, Arthur Lipscomb wrote:
> On 3/17/2024 8:50 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
>> On 3/17/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>>
>>> What did you watch?
>>
>> I'm making a big push this weekend to finish everything I can before I
>> go on vacation next weekend. So the focus was on grading/prepping
>> stuff, not TV watching.
>
> Going anywhere fun?  Although staying home and decompressing can be
> loads of fun too.

Hawai-EYE-EYE.

I'd actually have preferred to stay home this year, but for various
reasons, that wasn't going to happen. So I need to make sure that I get
everything done before I leave, 'cos I'm not going to get much done in
Hawaii!

> I have 4 1/2 months before I take vacation.  I'm about to star thinking
> more and more about how I can't wait to go.  LOL

It looks like this summer will be easy. I might hit Reno, but I won't
likely be doing much else.

>> Still, I got through:
>>
>> Night Court (2023) (Peacock) - "Just the Fax, Dan" (ep. #2.4). They
>> introduce the new clerk, Wyatt (I miss Flobert already!)
>
> Yeah, the other guy was better.  But I guess it was his choice to leave.

No, I actually so far prefer Wyatt the new guy to Neil (Kapil Talwalkar)
from season #1 - they saddled Neil with too much baggage as a character,
so it's good they decided to dump him.

Flobert was the "temp clerk" at the beginning of season #2. But
Flobert's not gone - he actually shows up again in ep. #2.5...