Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ut93he$43ve$1@dont-email.me>

From: Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: ChatGPT reviews from Doctor Who all 7 parts of MArco Polo and
 rates out of 10
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 21:03:25 +1100

Blueshirt wrote on 18/3/24 7:21 am:
> The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <ut6doi$3f000$2@dont-email.me>,
>> Daniel65  <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Oh! And don't forget ....
>>>
> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-11/religious-leader-arrested-over-child-grooming-investigation/103573148
>>
>> BS and I agree on lots of peado priests in the RCC.
>
> That is only half true. I say the whole Christian church is full
> of Paedophile priests, pastors, vicars, preachers, (etc)...
>
> Kiddie-fiddling seems to go with the job, whatever the actual
> denomination. If it happens in the RCC it happens in the
> Methodist, Anglican, Baptist, Quaker, Mormon, Presbyterian
> (etc.) churches too. Being a religious leader in an organised
> church is like running a sweet shop and loving chocolate!
>
> Don't get me started!

I can, sort of, understand it with-in The RCC, as young (at the start),
single men with Zero (legal, legitimate) Sexual outlet and all could be
asking for problems ..... but all the others (now) allow marriage
with-in their ministries (don't they??) so they have a sexual outlet
already .... so how come!!

And, not to put too fine a point on it, one of my Aunt's Brothers was a
RC Priest .... who's (female) housekeeper followed him from Parish to
Parish to Parish!!
--
Daniel