Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<utfpth$1oudc$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Real Bev <bashley101@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: No fault cell phone law
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:02:07 -0700

On 3/20/24 3:11 PM, Indira wrote:
> The Real Bev wrote:
>
>>> It has to be a light conversation, not deep. And not continuous.
>>
>> Nope.  Anything at all.
>
> In Myers-Briggs terms, maybe you're likely a strong "J" since you appear to
> make rigid rules for yourself that you expect others to follow as you do.

I don't expect anybody to do anything except eventually die.  Everything
else is up to them.  I make rules for myself based on 80+ years of
experience.  I am happy to give advice, but don't require anyone to take
it.  I'm willing to admit my shortcomings and adapt.  Many are not.

> If you don't know what your last category is, take this test to find out.
> https://www.humanmetrics.com/personality

I tried to read this stuff decades ago and found it hopelessly useless.

> But from what you wrote, you're clearly a very strong "J" type person.

No idea what that is.  If you seriously want me and everyone else to
know, spit it out.

--
Cheers, Bev
  "Windows Freedom Day: a holiday that moves each year, the date of which