Article <utifcjhd3pcgnhohpqpvpmt3j09jqfv1eg@4ax.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<utifcjhd3pcgnhohpqpvpmt3j09jqfv1eg@4ax.com>

From: Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Artificiqal Intelligence
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2024 17:14:18 -0700

On Thu, 22 Aug 2024 20:53:37 GMT, cyclintom <cyclintom@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Just more of Liebermann's dreams. You normally use your index finger which pretty much covers the patch, but the slightest mistplacement or turn of your finger isn't regognized and you can't "loosen" up the recognitian because that would make it easy to hack.

Mine fingerprint reader works just fine at any angle.

Last time I checked, you have a Samsung SM-A516V phone (also known as
the Galaxy A51 5G UW).  It has a fingerprint sensor behind the screen
which uses a laser scanner.

If you're having fingerprint recognition problems, it MIGHT be becuase
the fingerprint sensor needs calibration.  Because Samsung has not
issued an official procedure, most of the solutions offered involve
clearing the biometric data, and the YouTube videos I've watch are
either fake or garbage, I'm not going to offer you a solution.  This
message is just to inform you that there might be a problem with your
phone.

Of course, you're going to do something else, not do anything, ignore
my advice, claim that you no longer own an A51, or scream that I
trashed your phone.

--
Jeff Liebermann                 jeffl@cruzio.com
PO Box 272      http://www.LearnByDestroying.com