Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<utiu5p$2ms4l$2@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Midnights become my afternoons
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 03:33:12 +0000

On 22/03/2024 03:18, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <utiosf$2i4ur$2@dont-email.me>,
> The True Doctor  <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:

>>> Nah, I have a funny feeling you are the only person with that
>>> particular take on everything. If there is another person in the
>>
>> Then you are totally deluded. Watch YouTube. The majority of channels
>> say exactly that same thing that I am saying.
>>
>>> world that sees sexual grooming in everything they watch on
>>> television, and are so offended by it that they have to keep
>>> watching it again and again, then they are obviously your
>>> long-lost twin. A normal person would just switch it off!
>>
>> An normal person would do everything they possibly can to stop woke
>> perverts hijacking shows and using them to sexually groom children.
>>

>>> I leave literature to the experts on it, like yourself
>>> obviously. I'm just happy to live my life and worry about what
>>> really matters, like what's for dinner?!
>>>

>> Why you let the deviants pray on your children obviously.
>>

> BS believes all pulpit speakers are paedo.

And yet he exposes his son to perverts pretending to entertain children
in order to lull them into a false sense of security so that they can
prey on them.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner