Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<utjjen$2rfuv$1@dont-email.me>

From: kyonshi <gmkeros@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.toys.lego
Subject: New DnD products from LEGO and... Converse?
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 10:36:22 +0100

https://www.theverge.com/2024/3/19/24105862/lego-dungeons-and-dragons-pictures-price-release-date

This one at least comes with it's own playable adventure, so this is
actually appropriate for rec.games.frp.dnd.
Oh, and well, there's the whole "using lego figures as minis" thing that
some people do.

https://www.polygon.com/2024/3/20/24107034/converse-dungeons-dragons-chuck-taylor-fashion-collection-high-tops

This one is literally just lifestyle branding. And I don't know if I
mentioned it before, but I kind of hate the way they are trying to force
that sort of bland renfair fantasy on their customers.
In this case the stuff actually looks quite cool I have to admit though.
Not that I would buy that one, except for my kids.