Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<utjtr2$2ttt6$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-03-21 (Thursday)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 05:33:38 -0700

On 3/22/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

> What did you watch?

Unusually long workday yesterday, and I was also dead-beat tired, so all
I got through was:

soaps: DOOL - This was pukeworthy, with Paulina getting a bunch of
sycophantic and undeserved praise upon being released from the hospital
- lest we forget, this was the woman who was going to bulldoze the
Horton town square not that long ago! Meanwhile, Jada self-righteously
kibitzes Harris about Ava, and he gets her back pretty good. A drunk
Stefan gets all weepy and laudatory with Chad, and then for some reason
decides to take Harris' deal, and walks into the cop shop and confesses
to being Clyde's drug accomplice (but not to attempted murder!), and
leaves Ava out of it (much to Jada's disappointment).
    I ended up not even getting to GH!

Wheel had a $75k winner (for a final puzzle I didn't get!), which I had
never seen before, and wasn't even sure was a possibly winning value.

And that was pretty much it, and I went to bed as early as I could.

What did you watch?