Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<utk1rt$2uoia$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-03-21 (Thursday)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 06:42:21 -0700

On 3/22/24 6:04 AM, shawn wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 05:33:38 -0700, "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> What did you watch?
>
> The other thing I watched was a movie called THE EXPATRIATE about a
> guy who was hired for a temporary job breaking security devices for a
> company, but it turns out it was all a fake as all of the employees
> are killed once they break enough devices. The setup was to enable
> someone to break into a CIA black vault and steal some documents.
> Documents that it turns out prove a company was shipping military
> weapons to rebels in Africa when the ship carrying the weapons went
> down. It was just watchable and not a movie I would seek out.

There's no movie with that actual title, though apparently this is an
"alt title" for the 2012 film "Erased" with Aaron Exkhart – Is that this
movie you're talking about?

If it is, I stumbled across it... let's say about 5 years ago, and it
ended up being more engrossing than I was expecting (though I believe I
didn't watch the whole movie, having missed the beginning).

And it co-stars Olga K!!