Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<utk3v5$2v7vk$3@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Happy Nowruz
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 14:18:13 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-03-21, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:
> On 20 Mar 2024 01:28:34 GMT, rbowman wrote:
>
>> This year the western Easter is March 31, the Orthodox is May
>> 5, and Passover is April 22 to split the difference.
>>
>> Cumulative errors are wonderful things.
>
> I think those traditions originated while the Europeans were still trying
> to do all their arithmetic with Roman numerals.

I guess the height of "wit" these days is being too ignorant to understand
why Orthodox and Catholic Easter (and Christmas) dates are different and
then making fun of your own ignorance. Hint, look up the origin of the
Gregorian Calendar. Repost when you have a clue.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."