Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<utlcgl$mvt$1@reader1.panix.com>

From: danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: TCM is doing an evening of made-for-tv movies
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 01:50:13 -0000 (UTC)

In <utlbsm$38olu$2@dont-email.me> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> writes:

>>kind of like "The Paper Man (1971)" which I also
>>saw in the thetre...

>>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_Man_(1971_film)

>>(starring one of my favorite, unobtainable, fantasy gals,
>>Tina "I won't scream" Chen...)

>I love Paper Man. I've written about getting the library to track it
>down.

There's just something about that movie which grabs me,
even this half century later...

misc fyi:  When I looked up Tina Chen roughly a decade ago
in imdb [a], it only had her appearances in Paper Man and
Six Days of the Condor.

Sometime in the interim it got fleshed out.

[a] which could be two decades or even more by now..
    have you gotten to the point in your life where
    you think something happened last month but it
    was really five years ago?

		     dannyb@panix.com