Article <utlgg1$2o1am$20@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<utlgg1$2o1am$20@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: Time management
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 22:58:09 -0400

On 3/22/24 10:40 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 3/22/2024 9:35 PM, André G. Isaak wrote:
>> I note that during the past week there have been almost 1,000 messages
>> on this group, almost all relating to the various Olcott threads which
>> apparently never halt.
>>
>> Imagine how much you all might have accomplished this past week if you
>> weren't so invested in this.
>>
>> Just sayin’
>>
>> André
>>

> Try and provide a valid rebuttal. I have acknowledged a serious
> mistake that I persistently made for many months.

There HAS BEEN. MANY of them.

You just ignore all of  it, showing that YOUR statements are just your
own groundless babbling of LIES, proving that you know NOTHING of how
logic works.

Your only "rebuttal" is to just repeat you same lie. You say things
seems OBVIOUS, but can't actually quote any accepted logical reason for
them.

> Linz H cannot wait for Linz Ĥ ⟨Ĥ⟩ to stop running when Linz H is a
> simulating halt decider. This means that Linz H ⟨Ĥ⟩ ⟨Ĥ⟩ != Halts(Ĥ, ⟨Ĥ⟩)

Right, so it stops and guess and gets it wrong, just like ALL Your logic.